I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Friday, July 8, 2016

Sailor Pictures Go Viral!

EDITED TO ADD: This was a joke!

I made Andy a vintage sailor suit for our trip to the beach last week. I took some photos with my new Nikon. Some of them were really cute!
While we were at the beach, one guy asked to sketch him...
The next day, I woke up to this...
From there, hubby's friend who works for Reuters picked it up. That evening...
Then I started getting emails. Hubby's cousin who works in Manhattan sent this...
It was spreading around the world!
I could hardly believe how many people were spotting my boy!!
The ultimate was when the New York Metropolitan Museum called about a display!

I'll post the details of the little suit when all the hub bub dies down! 



4 comments:

amalowany said...

You must be so proud of your son and yourself to be recognized for your sewing and your photography skills. Way to go!

gardentilly said...

How exciting!! The outfit is gorgeous

Auburn Rose Children's Boutique said...

Oh, wow!

Janice said...

Lisa, that is SO exciting! The outfit and that boy are both gorgeous. But just think how many people are now thinking about classic clothes for their boys! Not Spiderman, not Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but a sailor suit. Wow! What impact you have made. Congratulations! What a HUGE splash this is!

pinterest-dffa4.html