I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

25 Days of Christmas day 2: Davy's Shirt

If you don't know the backstory of these shirts, check out yesterday's post. While this is automatically posting, I am at the mall getting family pictures with 5 kids! Wahoo!
So, Davy has good old American "Merry Christmas". Originally, I was going to give this to Andy, but Davy requested it and then I thought what a good match Andy was for Feliz Navidad.
This one was done in red metallic Sulky and again, the font is from Jolson's. I didn't make each rectangle the same size, I just tried to max out the phrase to the width of my 6x10 hoop. Another advantage of the "panel" method is that I could move these to bigger shirts as the boys grow.
Come back tomorrow to see Rose's shirt and I'll let you know how the pictures went!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html