I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Shorts for the Little Man

I probably started these when the weather was suitable for shorts. It is now November and very unlikely that these will be worn until May. I originally hoped my little guy would wear them with a plaid shirt for school pictures, but "fitting in" at Kindergarten happens even at 5 years old. I really like these, though, and I hope I can at least get some pictures of Andy wearing them. The brown fabric is the awesome "faux linen" from Joann's that I have used in navy, turquoise, and brown. It looks like linen, but is a blend, so it's wash and wear! Perfect for little boys!

I am now working on Thanksgiving and Christmas items, so I hope to be able to share those soon!
A hint: I am making 7 embroidered shirts for our family Christmas picture!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html