I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Kitschy Kitchen Towels



I've been having fun making button-up kitchen towels this week. My hubby has bought me the crochet-topped towels before and I love them.

Why do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

1. Because my kids always drop the towel on the floor.

2. Because they wipe up yucky things with my towels.

3. Because if I don't have a designated "hand-drying" towel, I can easily do through a roll of paper towels a day!

4. Because these only take scraps of fabric and 15 mins to make!

5. Because these are so cute and kitschy- like me!

These are some of the first batch. I had already given one to my Mom. Her kitchen has gray and light sea blue, so I thought these colors would be pretty. The brown one is for me. I have 4 more in brighter colors almost finished. I think these would make great hostess gifts, too.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Stephanie Ann said...

These are so cute. I never thought of having the loops on the top like that.

pinterest-dffa4.html