I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Monday, December 15, 2014

Snowman Cousin Outfits!

I had so much fun making these "cousin" outfits for my Andy and my god-daughter Ella. This was a gift for her second birthday this weekend and I like to make something with a winter theme so she can wear it past Christmas.
Ella's jumper is Children's Corner Lucy, size 2. It is a very soft featherwale corduroy, purchased from fabric.com. The shirt was purchased at Walmart. The trim is a tiny red ball fringe.


Her leggings are from Gymboree, size 3. They have snowmen on them and the corduroy I had just happened to match perfectly!

Her hairbow has the snowman feltie I digitized in the center. If you want to get the design for free, check my last post!




Andy's outfit has the same snowman applique, from Planet Applique. I stitched it on the corduroy and sewed the patch to a white t-shirt. The pants are Peek a Boo Patterns Castaway Cargos, both are size 6. I forgot to take a picture, but the pants have a soft knit waistband, which Andy loves for comfortable wear. I love it for easy trips to the potty! This pattern is my favorite pants pattern ever- you can whip up the plain version (no pockets) in half an hour!!

I think these outfits turned out SEW CUTE!! I hope the kids can wear them together during Christmas vacation so I can get some pictures.

Back to working on stocking cuffs. I have finished 4 of 7 so far!


No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html