I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Andy's Christmas Overalls!

My darling Andy looks spiffy in his Christmas overalls! We went for our Christmas card pictures last week and I got several great shots of all 5 kids, so I am a happy Mommy.
The pattern is "Holly and Hunter" overalls by Bonnie B. I made size 6. The fabric is supersoft featherwale corduroy. It is lined with blue broadcloth. The buttons are metal. The shirt was purchased at Walmart, because my boys love comfort (so they don't embrace dress shirts, though that would be cute, too!).
I shared the applique in a previous post, but here it is again with the added ribbon. I totally copied Planet Applique's sample on this one! I really love their designs- they always stitch so well and I think their styles are great!

Today I am hoping to work on the "cousin" outfits for Andy and Ella. They are turning out adorable. I am also testing a snowman feltie I digitized to be a freebie for you!!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html