I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Turkey Shirt!

This was such a fun project. Andy had a Thanksgiving party at preschool today and I wanted to make him a cute shirt to wear.
 
The design is from Planet Applique and as usual, is masterfully done. It stitched perfectly! I can always count on them for great appliques. The shirt is a size 5 Garanimals tee from Walmart. I was hapy to find the cream color. (You may notice the grain of the knit is way off, but otherwise it's fine).


Here is the shirt in action! It looked just adorable on! He will probably wear it again on Thursday, though I did buy matching sweater vests for Andy and Davy. We'll see...

On Thursday, we are having family here and will enjoy a feast, games, puzzles, and decorate Gingerbread Houses to kick off the season. We already had our Christmas card pictures done and I have done a lot of my shopping. Andy's Christmas overalls are finished, so I think I am in pretty good shape!

I hope you all have many Thanksgiving Blessings!! 

I have some great Christmas projects and baby items to share soon!!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html