I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Sunday, September 7, 2014

FREE Happy Apple Feltie Design for You!!

My favorite season is Fall! In New England, Fall means colorful leaves, pumpkins, cool sweatshirt weather, cider, and apple picking! In a few weeks, we will be picking fresh apples from farms nearby. I thought it would be fun to digitize a happy apple feltie to share with you! You can glue this onto feltie hair clip covers or use it as a decoration for pencils, bookmarks, cards, etc.
The machine embroidery design and directions are available as a zip file on my Mommy's Apron Strings Pattern Group on Facebook. You can click on the link or just click on the Bonnet or Sunsuit pattern on the right sidebar to go there. If you aren't already a member, just send me a request. If you stitch these out, I'd love to see pictures! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Cheri the Quilting Nanny said...

I don't do things like this anymore as the kids are grown and gone, but so many things to do with your cute little felt pumpkins! Tic tac toe game pieces, bingo pices, add a clip to the back for barrets or a pin..pencil toppers... wish I had some kids around!

BTW - I am participating in a blog hop..just introduces bloggers and tells what we do and the option to follow and all that... want to join in? Not much more than I tag you..then you post and tag who you want to... let me know!

pinterest-dffa4.html