I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Patchwork Trucks Boy's Suit

We've been spending a lot of time at the lake this summer. We've also been outside, seeing friends, taking care of our chickens, and getting ready for school. We've also been cleaning out our basement- yahoo! What I have not done is any sewing!
I don't like to go too long without a post, so I am sharing an oldie but goodie today. This little shirt and shorts was Davy's first day of preschool outfit (5 years ago!). 
The patchwork trucks are a Children's Corner pattern. They have several different designs, although I think they are now OOP. The shirt and shorts are Children's Corner MIchael. This outfit was really cute on him and it makes me remember the many years he loved trucks! We used to play "talking trucks" where we would be the voices for the toy trucks! I hope I'll have some new sewing to share with you soon!! My kids go back to school in 2 weeks- how about yours?? I leave you with a little taste of summer:

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html