I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Beach Beauty

We spent a few days at the beach before my kids headed back to school today. I don't quite have any sewing to share, but I got some fabulous pictures I thought you might enjoy!
Rosie and my Dad went sailing on a catamaran.
We saw some beautiful flowers...
and some amazing sunsets!
We spent time at the beach
and took pictures of pretty flowers...
and sunsets.
We ate out and I forgot to take pictures. But Rosie got a cool picture of a heart shaped cherry!
And we saw flowers...
and Davy learned to ride a 2-wheeler!!

I have been working on another baby quilt and I have a few back-to-school outfits from years gone by to share soon. Hope you are enjoying the end of summer, too!








No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html