I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Antique Boy's Suit & My Beautiful Ballerina

Today we did some photos of Rosie in her dance costumes from this year's recital. There were dozens of gorgeous shots of her in the 4 costumes, but we both especially liked this ballet photo.
We also did a few pictures of Andy in an antique button-on suit. I was surprised it fit so well, as he is tall for just-turned-4! The suit doesn't have a size label. It is one I bought a few years ago on vacation at Cape Cod. 
My favorite thing about this suit is the zig-zag lace on the front. There are triangular tabs that button to the other side. This would be cute on a dress front, too.  I hope use this idea in my sewing someday. 
I have been doing a lot of sewing, but I need to take some pictures. I made a slat bonnet for a Civil War event and I had a sewing school with a friend, so I hope to blog about those soon!
 
 

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html