I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sewing School #4: Pillowcase Rompers

Yesterday my friend May came by to make a pillowcase romper for her daughter Morgan. She was a total newbie sewist and did great! We used the Bonnie Blue pattern Cassie and it went together very well, but apparently runs quite large!
This is the one May made. Morgan's favorite color is orange and we liked this bright flowery print. As you can see, the size 5 was way too big on her 3 1/2 year old. That is understandable, but...
 Here's the size 12 months I made for Ella! It was even a little big on Morgan. This is supposed to be shorts.
We had a lot of fun making these, but next time I will check how the sizing runs first!
I hope my friend May will come back for another Sewing School soon!!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html