I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Ella's Snowman Overalls

I finally finished the cute snowman overalls for Ella! They were supposed to be for her birthday at the beginning of December, but it took until yesterday to get them done. I'm glad I chose a winter theme instead of Christmas, so she can wear them until spring.
I used the Footloose and Fancy Free Jon Jon pattern in size 12 months. I made the lined version, but added elastic at the ankles so that her feet wouldn't get stuck while crawling. I used a really soft featherwale corduroy from fabric.com and I was very happy with it.
The white lettuce-edge shirt is from Walmart and both fit perfectly. It looked really cute on darling Ella. Now I just need to finish Andy's co-ordinating turquoise version. I might even get in some sewing time today to end off the year. It's been a good one!!
 


1 comment:

Sharon said...

These are so adorable! I can't wait to see the boy version!

pinterest-dffa4.html