I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

First Chameleon and Mother's Day!

Today we all had to get up early, because as Andy announced, "Davy, today is your First Chameleon!" It was actually a special day to have First Communion and Mother's Day all in one. My sweet little Davy wore his first suit. He looked so debonair. Very GQ.
His sweet and gentle spirit make him just as beautiful inside. I am so proud of my boy!
This statue was carved by a person in our town. Isn't it amazing? This sculptor also carved a rock at our school playground with all the letters of the alphabet.
This azalea was a gift on another Mother's Day, several years ago. It just happened to be in full bloom today. I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day with your families!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html