I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

MAS to Participate in "Lost Arts of Sewing" at a Jennuine Life!

 






I was very excited to be invited to participate in the "Lost Arts of Sewing" series at A Jennuine Life.

According to Jenn, the series will be:
"Beginning on May 20 and running through May 31, 11 fabulous sewists and I will be bringing you the lost arts of sewing.  We're talking embroidery, smocking, and some techniques of which I hadn't previously heard!"

I am thinking about what to feature. It will be fun to make a project and share it as part of a series. This will be my first time doing this. Thank you, Jenn, for inviting me!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Lisa, I am so excited for you! This is a huge big deal!!! The series sounds fabulous and I can't wait to see what your project ids! Counting down to May 20th.....

pinterest-dffa4.html