I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Fairy Princess in Christening Gown

My little god-daughter is a beauty. My girls didn't want to put her down (neither did I!)

  I brought a piece of black velvet to the church for some pictures.
 She wore the beautiful sweater set made by my friend Shirley and looked like a little angel in all the delicate white garments.

 I love this sweet face. I gave her the cross necklace as a remembrance of the day.

3 comments:

Jeannie B. said...

What a lovely event a Christening is. New hope for the future!

Karen said...

The entire ensemble is just beautiful and looks stunning on your gorgeous goddaughter. You did a superb job on the gown. Lovely!

Janice said...

Oh, Karen, it's impossible to say which is lovelier, the baby or the dress! What a gift of love this gown was. Just think--you have created a new family heirloom which will be used and admired for generations. Congratulations!

pinterest-dffa4.html