I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Birth Announcement Onesie


My best friend had her baby last Wednesday. She is adorable!! I quickly stitched out this postage stamp birth announcement on a onesie for little Ella. I think it makes great photos to have the info right there on their little tummy. I made this same design in blue for my Andy when he was born. It was tough to hoop and stitch on such a tiny onesie. The design is 170x100mm. I think it turned out great and Ella and her Mommy love it!
This awesome design is from Sew Terrific, here. The coolest thing about it is that it comes with special Embird files that allow you to type in your information and it will be automatically formatted to the correct size and shape. I had never tried this before, but the directions were perfect and I had no problem setting it up!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Congratulations on the arrival of your Goddaughter! This onesie is just adorable. Thanks for sharing the source.

pinterest-dffa4.html