I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Monday, August 20, 2012

I Love Pennsylvania!

We are home again after a great vacation in Pennsylvania. My internet was in and out, so I couldn't post. We started our trip at Sesame Place:
 Then we went to Dutch Wonderland, which was our favorite park! We found that little Andy loves roller coasters!
 Then we had a little chocolate at Chocolate World.
 We had dinner at Bob Evans twice- we love it there, but there aren't any near us at home.
We spent 2 wonderful days in Lancaster County, shopping and admiring its beauty! There were cornfields and soybeans growing everywhere and the farms are beautiful!
Then we spent a day at Hershey Park- we had a nice 1/2 day there before the rain closed us down.
We had a wonderful vacation and I came home with a nice pile of new fabric as my souvenirs. I'll show that tomorrow!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html