I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Quick Pocket Keychain

I love the Monogrammed Pocket Keychain I made a couple of years ago, BUT it was getting very ratty. I made a new one yesterday and it is great!
Old one on left- new one on right!
I had used the old one so much that the fabric was frayed and it had holes on the corners. This time, I used a pretty vintage-type print in light blue. My favorite thing about this keychain is that the pocket holds my license, credit card, YMCA card, etc. I don't like to carry a purse, so I just take my keys and cellphone and I have everything I need. 
See how the credit card slides into the pocket

The design is from Five Star Fonts and I highly recommend it. I like that it's made in one hooping, in the 4x4 hoop. The PDF directions are excellent and it comes in 3 styles: stipple, channel, or diamond quilted with the monograms all ready to go! It only takes about 10-15 minutes to make this pretty, useful keychain.
Today I made a sunsuit from an original 50s pattern, but I want to take pictures of it on Andy, so I'll try to do that tomorrow.

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html