I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Froggy Shirt and Shorts Modeled


We are finally recovering from the cold that has plagued us since Easter. I tried the froggy shirt and shorts on Andy and took a few pictures. I love this outfit! It fits perfectly and looks so cute. The shirt is short so it doesn't look like a dress. I love the embroidery I did on it and I love the froggy fabric. I showed this outfit in a previous post, but I'll remind you that the pattern is Michie's Diaper Shirt and Shorts, size 24 months.

2 comments:

Jan M said...

So handsome! I have always loved this pattern for little guys!

Janice said...

Classic yet contemporary. I love what you have done with this. Now, thanks again to your blog, there is another pattern I MUST have! Thanks for all the inspiration, Lisa.

pinterest-dffa4.html