I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

M-E-R-R-Y Christmas Photo Shirts

Andy refused to wear the hat!!
Today we had our Christmas pictures taken. The kids had group and individual shots taken in their formal Christmas outfits, but then we did this fun picture, too. I made these MERRY shirts on my embroidery machine. The letters are the Santa Font from Planet Applique. 
Closeup of Andy's letter Y
 I used red fur and black satin and I love the way they turned out. Thank goodness I only have 5 kids- with hooping and interfacing and trimming, etc. each shirt took about 40 minutes of my rare free time!! I love this picture and will be using it on some of my Christmas cards. Back soon with some Thanksgiving pictures, but I was just so excited to share these shirts.
Happy Thanksgiving and many Blessings to You!!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html