I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Snow Fall

Yes, that's Fall as in Autumn. It is snowing here in Northern New England!! Ughh. I am not ready for snow before Halloween. I am sure it will melt by tomorrow morning, but REALLY!!
I digitized another vintage image and I finished crocheting a hat, so I'll be back soon with photos.
To my several friends who are reading from Florida, I may be hopping on a plane to come visit if this keeps up!!

1 comment:

gmaofthree said...

When I read the title of your blog entry, I thought, "You need to hop on a plane to Florida!", where it was 85 degrees today. (Not bragging, just saying:) When I got to the end, I see you're thinking along the same lines! Come on down!

Donna

pinterest-dffa4.html