I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Baby Floral Embroidered Blanket

I had a little free time today after the kids got home from school. I felt like doing a little sewing, but nothing too complicated. I am a "tester" for Juli at Sew Weird. She does the most beautiful vintage designs. I have used many of hers already and have a bunch more that I want to use! This pretty floral frame will be available at Sew Weird soon. I added the word Baby in the center and stitched it on the corner of a 40" square of white flannel. I plan to bind the edge with pink gingham to make a feminine baby blanket. I think this will make a nice gift!

1 comment:

Janice said...

What a pretty little design. The blanket must be so sweet with a gingham binding. Please post a pic when it is finished.

pinterest-dffa4.html