I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cake Pops...A Yummy Little Treat!

 A friend who also loves sewing and cooking told me about these delicious treats. They are called Cake Pops and they are almost as much fun to make as they are to eat (but not quite!). I made these for my Quilt Guild and they were a hit. Inside, they are cake mixed with frosting to make a dough. Outside, they are dipped in chocolate melts. If you want to try making these fun treats, there are terrific directions and loads of clever ideas at Bakerella. These are fun to make with kids, too! And they are great to bring in to school. Make some for your next party! Back soon with more sewing. I have a lot of projects I'm working on, but nothing is done- a common situation for me!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html