I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Katie and Rosie Bake for Andy's Birthday!

Andy had his first birthday party this weekend and Katie and Rosie both wanted to make his cake. Of course, the only solution was for them each to make one! 
Katie wanted a puppy theme and Rosie wanted teddy bears. We couldn't find a good puppy pan, but found a 3-D lamb on clearance from Easter. It made a wonderful dog!

Rosie chose a teddy bear pan and decided to add a bib and rattle. The bib has a cupcake on it with one candle. It matches the blue and green polka-dot cupcake paper goods we used.

I think my next project will be a Maja's Heirlooms summer Corey romper. I'm hoping to start it soon, but we are so busy with end of school activities. If I owe you an email, I haven't forgotten you and will reply soon! Have a beautiful day.

1 comment:

Jan M said...

Those are the cutest cakes, and most likely delicious, too! Such sweet memories for your children.

pinterest-dffa4.html