I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Quick Kitchen Wall Hanging

This little wall hanging was quick and fun to make! It should be called "faux quilting," since the appliques are applied with Heat 'n Bond rather than hand or machine stitched. It makes a project that is easy enough to do with kids. You could do traditional applique if you wanted to make it more heirloom. It would also make a great gift for a wedding shower or Yankee Swap this holiday season. I love the wooden spoon hanger, too!
The pattern is by Kalico Kreations. They have several variations of this style of wall hanging as well as many other cute patterns. At $4 each, I find them a good deal, too.
The best part is: when you can't find your measuring spoons, you just untie the ribbon and you're good to go!
I'm working on lots of things I want to share for Christmas Party week Nov 14-20, so check back soon!

1 comment:

Jan M said...

I love that wooden spoon hanger, too. How cute!

pinterest-dffa4.html