I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Scarecrow Smorgasbord

This week has been extremely busy with the kids' school work, activities, and other stuff. All week, I've been running into scarecrow-themed items that I thought would be fun to share. This adorable scarecrow shirt and overalls was made by my super-talented friend Sally. I always say, "if there's a craft, I have probably tried it." Sally is the epitome of this. She does all kinds of sewing, as well as food-crafting, miniatures, papercrafts, and much more. This outfit is the Collars, Etc. "Will" pattern.
The shirt has a little pleated area perfect to showcase a little picture smocking.
The overalls are soft corduroy, perfect for the Fall weather coming soon.
Sally also made this beautiful scherenschnitte featuring a scarecrow and all sorts of Fall motifs. If you haven't read my post on bedjackets, you can see an adorable bunny also made by Sally, here.
Katie bought this cupcake for Davy at a local bakery. I tried a bite, so I know it tasted as good as it looks!
Here's a fun scarecrow at a pumpkin farm!
I hope you enjoyed today's scarecrow inspiration. I have several projects I want to do, as soon as I find a little free time. I love to read your comments, so please leave one if you like!

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html