I hope to inspire and entertain you with a lot of sewing and a little of everything else!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer Vacation



Tomorrow I am taking my 5 kids to the beach. I was just composing my "to bring" list:
  • 5 bathing suits
  • 5 towels
  • sunscreen
  • 5 baseball caps
  • cooler with: 6 water bottles, 5 sandwiches, watermelon, grapes, pretzels, and snack cake
  • paper plates, napkins, cutlery, wipes
  • baby pack & play
  • diaper bag with: diapers, wipes, clothes, hat, blanket, pacifier
  • shade for baby: umbrella
  • folding chairs 
  • camera & video camera
  • program Garmin with directions

My girls love to cook and they are quite good at it! For tomorrow's outing, Rosie made this delicious Chocolate Chip Snack Cake. (Click to see the recipe at Allrecipes)
We are going with 3 of my friends; they have 4 children TOTAL! I am tired already and we haven't even left the driveway!
Check back soon, because I'm getting ready for a give-away! I love to read your comments, so be sure to say "hi."

No comments:

pinterest-dffa4.html